Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I'm Heather & I'm ready to Rumble!

Well, kind of . . .I have a six-month old and I am nursing, so I'm not too worried about losing weight at the moment, because this is my 5th baby I know that while nursing, losing weight is not a top priority for my body. However, I am ready to get back to work on some of the healthy habits I have let slide. Like logging my food and making healthier choices with my diet. I held on to my workout habits pretty well through the pregnancy and I, also am training for a triathlon in August with Elise! I'm excited to help my body get ready for that, not only by exercising, but also by feeding it right!

Like I said, my recent baby is my 5th. I have four other kids 13, 11, 9, and 5. I love to be healthy and strong so we can run races together, take challenging hikes, play at the park without getting winded, and I also like to be able to outrun them all in tag! I live in Greeley, Colorado and miss Stephanie, who is the bomb.com!

I also love to cook and enjoy doing the fitness challenges because it helps me find new recipes to add to the repertoire.

Excited there's such a big group participating so we can help each other. Let's do this!!

2 comments:

  1. Love that picture! You're on top the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the right time of year for some outdoor hikes to put some variety into the exercise routine!

    ReplyDelete